Schedule for Email Recepients
In addition to the schedule above, there are the following additional sessions:
- Chenrezig- ADD INFO HERE
- Buddhism 102- ADD INFO HERE
Practice & Study Sessions
PBMG meets at least twice a week, and sometimes more:
- Sunday afternoons, from 12:30 to 2:00, for meditation and contemplation (with a DVD on the last Sunday of each month).
- Thursday evenings, from 7:30 to 9:00, for meditation and study/discussion;
- the second Sunday of each month, from 11:15 a.m. to noon, for an Introduction to Meditation; and
- the first Saturday of each month for a longer practice day. From 9:00 a.m. to noon, sitting and walking meditation (or mindfulness of body exercises) are offered. Then after a lunch break, around 1:00 p.m., there is a screening and discussion of a DVD Dharma teaching by Anam Thubten Rinpoche. All are welcome, whether for part or all of the day.
At any given time, our Thursday night session features a class or discussion group on a Buddhist topic or a book on Buddhist teachings. If you have questions about ongoing or upcoming classes, please contact us.